All forms of dissemination have to include the following acknowledgment and EU-emblem: “This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 722068.” All dissemination of results reflects only the author’s view and the Agency is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information it contains.
– Pérez de Frutos, J., Hofstad, E. F., Solberg, O. V., Tangen, G. A., Lindseth, F., Langø, T., Elle, O. J., & Mårvik, R.“Laboratory test of Single Landmark registration method for ultrasound-based navigation in laparoscopy using an open-source platform.” Computed Assisted Radiology and Surgery (CARS) 2018 Conference/International Journal of Computed Assisted Radiology and Surgery. Springer 2018. DOI: 10.1007/s11548-018-1830-7
Books and Book Chapters
– Eigl, B. P. “Irreversible electroporation in pancreatic cancer.” InTech Open (Book Chapter)
– Teatini A., Edwin B., Elle O. J. “Assessment of target registration error for hybrid instrument tracking for image guided surgery applications.” SMIT 2017 (Abstract/Presentation) http://smit2017.com/
– Teatini, A., Pérez de Frutos, J., Langø, T., Edwin, B., & Elle, O. J. “Assessment and Comparison of Target Registration Accuracy in Surgical Instrument Tracking Technologies”. IEEE EMBC 2018. https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/7979650/
– Teatini A., Wang C., Palomar R., Alaya Cheikh F., Beghdadi A., Edwin B., Elle O. J., “Validation of stereo vision based liver surface reconstruction for image guided surgery. ” CVCS 2018 – 9th Colour and Visual Computing Symposium 2018 https://www.ntnu.edu/web/colourlab/cvcs
– Eigl, B. P., Peterhans, M., Weber, S., Gloor, B., & Worni, M. “Evaluation of a 3D planning tool for irreversible electroporation treatment in pancreatic cancer.” SMIT 2017 (Abstract). http://smit2017.com/
– Eigl, B. P., Peterhans, M., Weber, S., Candinas, B., Gloor, B., & Worni, M. “3D planning of irreversible electroporation treatment in pancreatic carcinoma: a use case.” IHPBA 2018 (Abstract). https://www.ihpba2018.com/
– Eigl, B. P.“First experience with computer-assisted laparoscopic needle guidance for pancreatic tumour ablation in a pig.” CURAC 2018. https://www.curac.org/en/
– Eigl, B. P.“Stereotactic image-guidance for percutaneous transgastric irreversible electroporation of pancreatic tumors – an animal case.”CURAC 2018 (Extended Abstract). https://www.curac.org/en/
– Pelanis, E., Oram, L., Kumar, R. P., Elle, O. J., Edwin, B. “Magnetic resonance imaging compatible liver phantom with 3D printed vessels for pre-clinical assessment.” SMIT 2017 (Abstract/Presentation) http://smit2017.com/
– Pelanis, E., Kumar, R. P., Fretland, A. A., Palomar, R., Elle, O. J., Edwin, B. “Use of HoloLens during laparoscopic liver resections” EAES 2018 (Abstract/Poster) https://eaes.eu/eaes2018/
– Pelanis, E., Kumar, R. P., Fretland, A. A., Palomar, R., Elle, O. J., Edwin, B. “An Early Assessment for the use of HoloLens during Laparoscopic Liver Resections” IHPBA 2018 (Abstract/Presentation) https://www.ihpba2018.com/
– Khan, Z. A., Kaaniche, M., Beghdadi, A. & Cheikh, F. A. “Joint Statistical Models for No-Reference Stereoscopic Image Quality Assessment”. EUVIP2018. http://www.tut.fi/euvip2018/
– Sergei Nikolaev, Igor Peterlik, Stéfane Cottin. “Stochastic correction of boundary conditions during liver surgery”. CVCS 2018 – 9th Colour and Visual Computing Symposium 2018 https://www.ntnu.edu/web/colourlab/cvcs
Details of HiPeNav Training events and schools can already be found on the separate ‘Training’ tab on the website.
– “Health Innovation and entrepreneurship 2018” organized by The University of Oslo (UiO), Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU), Karolinska Institutet (KI) in Stockholm, The healthcare business clusters Nansen Neuroscience Network. Participant: Pelanis, E. https://www.med.uio.no/english/research/school-of-health-innovation/courses/health-innovation-and-entrepreneurship.html
– “Multidisciplinary Pancreatic Workshop 2018” organized by European Society of Gastrointestinal and Abdominal Radiology. Participant: Eigl, B. P.
– “PUMPS Summer school” 15 July -20 July 2018, Barcelona. Participant: Zachariadis, O. https://pumps.bsc.es/2018/
– “Høstmøtet 2017” organized by Norwegian Surgical Association. Participant: Pelanis, E. https://www.hostmotet.no
– “Årlig forskningsseminar for Akuttklinikken 2018″ organized by Division of Critical Care, Oslo University hospital. Speaker: Pelanis, E.
– “The 6thCongress for Section of Young Surgeons of the Hungarian Surgical Association (FISESZ)2018” organized by Section of Young Surgeons of the Hungarian Surgical Association (FISESZ) Speaker: Pelanis, E.http://www.fisesz.hu
– “25 years anniversary for the Norwegian Society for Thoraco-Laparoscopic Surgery2018” organized by The Norwegian Society for Thoraco-Laparoscopic Surgery. Speaker: Pelanis, E.
– “Laboratory test of Single Landmark registration method for ultrasound-based navigation in laparoscopy using an open-source platform (announced as: Open-source platform for ultrasound-based navigation in laparoscopy: Laboratory test of Single Landmark registration method)” organized by International Society for Computer Aided Surgery (ISCAS) Conference, within CARS (Berlin) 2018. Speaker: Pérez de Frutos, J. https://www.cars-int.org/cars_2018/scientific_program/iscas/navigation.html?L=0%2529
Organization of Scientific Events
Conferences & workshop
– “EUVIP2018” in Tampere Finland http://www.tut.fi/euvip2018/. General Co-chair: Beghdadi, A. and Special Session Co-chair: Cheikh, F. A.
– “QoMEX 2019 Special Session on Perceptual visual information quality enhancement evaluation: challenges and opportunities” in Berlin Germany https://www.qomex2019.de/special-session-perceptual-visual-information-quality-enhancement-evaluation-challenges-and-opportunities/ Organizers include Beghdadi, A.